Prepare For Your Cruise In Paradise
- The boat is equipped with a Yeti cooler, ice, and water.
- Feel free to bring drinks (including adult beverages) and your favorite food/snacks.
- No red wine please...it stains the deck.
- We provide swimming noodles and snorkeling gear by request.
- During the winter months an extra layer of clothing may be in order.
- Summer can bring pop-up rain showers so a light rain jacket is suggested.
- If you plan to swim be sure to wear swimming attire and bring your own towels.
- Sunscreen is a must all year round. Please apply before you board the boat as sunscreen sprays create a slipping hazard on the deck.
- Due to dock and boarding limitations we are not able to accommodate non-ambulatory passengers.